Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Urology
Siffel, Csaba, Adolfo Correa, Emmanuelle Amar, Marian K. Bakker, Eva Bermejo‐Sánchez, Sebastiano Bianca, Eduardo E. Castilla et al. "Bladder exstrophy: an epidemiologic study from the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research, and an overview of the literature." In American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics, vol. 157, no. 4, pp. 321-332. Hoboken: Wiley Subscription Services, Inc., A Wiley Company, 2011.
- Long-term fate of the upper tracts following complete primary repair of bladder exstrophy.Journal of Pediatric Urology13. 2017; 4: 394-e1
- Hypertension following primary bladder closure for vesical exstrophy.Journal of pediatric surgery28. 1993; 2: 239-241
- Hypertension and CKD: Kidney Early Evaluation Program (KEEP) and National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 1999–2004.Am J Kidney Dis. 2008; 51 (Gallibois, Claire M., Natasha A. Jawa, and Damien G. Noone. "Hypertension in pediatric patients with chronic kidney disease: management challenges." International journal of nephrology and renovascular disease10 (2017): 205.): S30-S37
- Long-term followup of complete primary repair of exstrophy: the Seattle experience.The journal of urology180. 2008; 4S: 1615-1620
- Complete primary repair of exstrophy.The Journal of urology162. 1999; 4: 1415-1420
- Complete penile disassembly for epispadias repair: the Mitchell technique.The Journal of urology155. 1996; 1: 300-304
- New equations to estimate GFR in children with CKD.Journal of the American Society of Nephrology20. 2009; 3: 629-637
- Jeanne Chow, Beverly Coleman, Christopher Cooper et al. "Multidisciplinary consensus on the classification of prenatal and postnatal urinary tract dilation (UTD classification system).Journal of pediatric urology10. 2014; 6: 982-998
- Reflux nephropathy and hypertension.Journal of human hypertension. 1998 Aug; 12: 497-504
- Is There Hope for Renal Growth on Imaging Studies Following Ureteral Reimplant for Boys With Fetal Hydronephrosis and Urinary Reflux?.Urology Case Reports. 2015 Jul 1; 3: 114-116
- White-coat hypertension: new insights from recent studies.Hypertension62. 2013; 6: 982-987