To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Urology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Primary Ablation versus Urinary Diversion in Posterior Urethral Valve: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2023;
Accepted: February 27, 2023
Received: February 26, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 Journal of Pediatric Urology Company. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Primary ablation versus urinary diversion in posterior urethral valve: Systematic review and meta-analysisJournal of Pediatric Urology
- Response to Commentary re Primary Ablation versus Urinary Diversion in Posterior Urethral Valve: Systematic Review and Meta-analysisJournal of Pediatric Urology