Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Urology
- Application of see one, do one, teach one concept in surgical training.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013 May; 131: 1194-1201
Brasel K, Douglas W, Edgar L, et al. Surgery Milestones.... - Google Scholar [Internet]. [cited 2022 Nov 23]. Available from: https://scholar-google-com.mlprox.csmc.edu/scholar?q=Brasel%20K,%20Douglas%20W,%20Edgar%20L,%20et%20al.%20Surgery%20Milestones.%202019;:1-18.%20https:www.acgme.orgPortals0PDFsMilestonesSurgeryMilestones.pdfver2020-09-01-152718-110.%20Accessed%20March%203,%202021.
AUA 2022: Urology Resident Autonomy Compared to General Surgery Resident Autonomy [Internet]. [cited 2022 Oct 19]. Available from: https://www.urotoday.com/conference-highlights/2022-annual-meeting/aua-2022-stone-disease/137120-aua-2022-urology-resident-autonomy-compared-to-general-surgery-resident-autonomy.html.
- General surgical resident operative autonomy vs patient outcomes: are we compromising training without net benefit to hospitals or patients?.J Surg Educ. 2021; 78: e174-e182
- Issues in general surgery residency training--2012.Ann Surg. 2012 Oct; 256: 553-559
- General surgery residency inadequately prepares trainees for fellowship: results of a survey of fellowship program directors.Ann Surg. 2013 Sep; 258: 440-449
- The effects of programmatic change on resident motivation.Surgery. 1998 May; 123: 511-517
- A policy-based intervention for the reduction of communication breakdowns in inpatient surgical care: results from a Harvard surgical safety collaborative.Ann Surg. 2011 May; 253: 849-854
- Commentary: watching closely at a distance: key tensions in supervising resident physicians.Acad Med J Assoc Am Med Coll. 2010 Sep; 85: 1399-1400
- Reliability, validity, and feasibility of the Zwisch scale for the assessment of intraoperative performance.J Surg Educ. 2014 Dec; 71: e90-e96
- Readiness of US general surgery residents for independent practice.Ann Surg. 2017 Oct; 266: 582-594
- Our trainees' confidence: results from a national survey of 4136 US general surgery residents.Arch Surg Chic Ill 1960. 2011 Aug; 146: 907-914
- News GS. Want-to-Increase-Autonomy-of-Surgical-Residents-Let-Them-Bill-for-Procedures.([Internet]. [cited 2023 Jan 17]. Available from:)https://www.generalsurgerynews.com/Opinion/Article/05-20/Want-to-Increase-Autonomy-of-Surgical-Residents-Let-Them-Bill-for-Procedures/58700?ses=ogst
- Urology residents in the United States and across the globe 2016-2018.2014 ([Internet]. 2018 [cited 2022 Nov 23]. Available from:)