Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Urology
- Outpatient surgery in pediatric urology.J Urol. 1986; 135: 104-105
- Outpatient surgery in pediatric urology patient.Urology. 1984; 24: 581-582
- Disclosure of an HIV diagnosis to children: history, current research, and future directions.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2007; 28: 155-166
- Disclosure of illness status to children and adolescents with HIV infection.Pediatrics. 1999; 103: 164-166
- Telling children they have HIV: lessons learned from findings of a qualitative study in sub-Saharan Africa.AIDS Patient Care & Stds. 2010; 24: 247-256
- Disclosure of HIV status to children in resource-limited settings: a systematic review.J Int AIDS Soc. 2013; 16: 18466
- Diagnosis, disclosure, and informed consent: learning from parents of children with cancer.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2000; 22
- Achieving closure through disclosure:: experience in a pediatric institution.J Pediatr. 2004; 144: 559-560
- Informed consent: what must a physician disclose to a patient?.Virtual Mentor. 2012; 14: 563-566
- Disclosure of information and informed consent: ethical and practical considerations.J Child Neurol. 2009; 24: 1568-1571
- To tell or not: parental thoughts on disclosure of urologic surgery to their child.Int Braz J Urol. 2015; 41: 562-568
Blankstein U, McGrath M, Randhawa H, Braga L. A survey of parental perceptions and attitudes related to disclosure in hypospadias repair. J Pediatr Urol 2022;18(2):178.e1–178.e7. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1477513122000122. [Accessed 23 May 2022].
- What about my daughter’s future? Parental concerns when considering female genital restoration surgery in girls with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J Pediatr Urol. 2018; 14 (e1–e417. e5.): 417
- Defining the boundary: age-related changes in childhood amnesia.Dev Psychol. 2010; 46: 1049
- Fictional first memories.Psychol Sci. 2018; 29: 1612-1619
- Brief questions to identify patients with inadequate health literacy.Fam Med. 2004; 36: 588-594
- Timing of elective surgery on the genitalia of male children with particular reference to the risks, benefits, and psychological effects of surgery and anesthesia.Pediatrics. 1996; 97: 590-594
- Age of patient is a risk factor for urethrocutaneous fistula in hypospadias surgery.J Pediatr Urol. 2013; 9: 900-903
- Hypospadias.in: Snodgrass W.T. Pediatric urology: evidence for optimal patient management. Springer, New York, NY2013: 117-152 (Available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6910-0_9. [Accessed 30 June 2022].)
- Remembering pain after surgery: a longitudinal examination of the role of pain catastrophizing in children’s and parents.recall. Pain. 2015; 156: 800-808
- A narrative review of the history and evidence-base for the timing of orchidopexy for cryptorchidism.J Pediatr Urol. 2021; 17: 239-245
- Long-term functional outcome and satisfaction of patients with hypospadias repaired in childhood.Canadian Urological Association Journal. 2008; 2: 23
- Long-term outcome of male genital reconstruction in childhood.J Pediatr Urol. 2013; 9: 980-989
- Surgical treatment of chordee without hypospadias.EUR. 2000; 38: 758-761
- Recurrences after conventional anterior and laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair.Ann Surg. 2003; 237: 136-141
- Telling the truth to young children: ethical reasons for information disclosure in paediatrics.J Paediatr Child Health. 2019; 55: 13-17
- Prognostic disclosures to children: a historical perspective.Pediatrics. 2016; : 138
Chan KH, Panoch J, Carroll A, Wiehe S, Downs S, Cain MP, et al. Parental perspectives on decision-making about hypospadias surgery. J Pediatr Urol 2019;15:449. e1–e449. e8.