Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Local anesthetic and stylet styles: factors associated with resident lumbar puncture success.Pediatrics. 2006; 117: 876-881
- Risk factors for traumatic or unsuccessful lumbar punctures in children.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 49: 762-771
- A dose-response study of bupivacaine for spinal anesthesia.Anesth Analg. 1983; 62: 931-935