Discussion and conclusion
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Society for Fetal Urology consensus statement on the evaluation and management of antenatal hydronephrosis.J Pediatr Urol. 2010; 6: 212-231https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2010.02.205
- Ultrasound grade of hydronephrosis and severity of renal cortical damage on 99m technetium dimercaptosuccinic acid renal scan in infants with unilateral hydronephrosis during followup and after pyeloplasty.J Urol. 2002; 167: 2159-2163
- Is the renal pyramidal thickness a good predictor for pyeloplasty in postnatal hydronephrosis?.J Pediatr Urol. 2018; 14: 277 e1-e6https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2018.01.025
- The utility of renal sonographic measurements in differentiating children with high grade congenital hydronephrosis.J Pediatr Urol. 2021; 17: 660 e1-e9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2021.07.021
- Renal measurements, including length, parenchymal thickness, and medullary pyramid thickness, in healthy children: what are the normative ultrasound values?.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: 509-515https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.09.2986
- Assessment of urinary tract dilation grading amongst pediatric urologists.J Pediatr Urol. 2020; 16: 457 e1-e6https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2020.04.025
- Time to resolution: a prospective evaluation from the Society for Fetal Urology hydronephrosis registry.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13: 316 e1-e5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2016.12.012