Abbreviations:SDM (shared decision making), DSD (differences of sex development), DSD-TRN (DSD Translational Research Network), HCP (health care professional)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global overview of response rates in patient and health care professional surveys in surgery: a systematic review.Ann Surg. 2022; 275: e75-e81https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000004078
- International consensus conference on intersex organized by the Lawson Wilkins pediatric endocrine society, the European society for paediatric endocrinology. Consensus statement on management of intersex disorders. International Consensus conference on intersex.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e488-e500https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2006-0738
- Disorders of sex development (DSD): clinical service delivery in the United States.Am J Med Genet. 2017; 175: 268-278https://doi.org/10.1002/ajmg.c.31558
- 20th anniversary update of the Ottawa Decision Support Framework: Part 2 subanalysis of a systematic review of patient decision aids.Med Decis Making. 2020; 40: 522-539https://doi.org/10.1177/0272989X20924645