|Pain relievers (Two doses or less)||69.79|
|No Short- or long-term consequences||94.79|
|General appearance of the penis (very good and good)||85.42|
|Future recommendation for AKD||91.67|
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Benefits of male circumcision for MSM: evidence for action.Lancet Global Health. Apr. 2019; 7: e388-e389https://doi.org/10.1016/S2214-109X(19)30038-5
“Newborn circumcision techniques.” https://medworm.com/793966516/newborn-circumcision-techniques/(accessed Feb. 07, 2022).
- Prepucioplasty for hooded foreskin.Norm. Abnorm. Prepuce. 2020; : 109-124https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37621-5_12
- Voluntary medical male circumcision in resource-constrained settings.Nat Rev Urol. Dec. 2015; 12: 661-670https://doi.org/10.1038/NRUROL.2015.253
- Male circumcision for prevention of homosexual acquisition of HIV in men.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. Jun. 2011; 6https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD007496.PUB2
- Emerging adults' perceptions of male circumcision in the United States: facts, fictions, and future plans.Am J Sex Educ. Apr. 2020; 15: 180-200https://doi.org/10.1080/15546128.2020.1737290
- Can devices for adult male circumcision help bridge the implementation gap for HIV prevention services?.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. Dec. 2011; 58: 506-508https://doi.org/10.1097/QAI.0B013E318237AF5D
- Muslim mothers mainly saw circumcision in terms of religion or tradition but wanted it to be carried out medical professionals.Acta Paediatr. Feb. 2020; 109: 396-403https://doi.org/10.1111/APA.15105
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of circumcision by freehand technique and Plastibell device in children.Afr J Urol. Dec. 2020; 26: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1186/S12301-020-00076-Z/TABLES/5
“Framework for clinical evaluation of devices for male circumcision.” https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241504355 (accessed Feb. 07, 2022).
- The safety profile and acceptability of a disposable male circumcision device in Kenyan men undergoing voluntary medical male circumcision.J Urol. Nov 2011; 186: 1923-1927https://doi.org/10.1016/J.JURO.2011.07.027
- The PrePex device is unlikely to achieve cost-savings compared to the forceps-guided method in male circumcision programs in sub-saharan Africa.PLoS One. Jan. 2013; 8https://doi.org/10.1371/JOURNAL.PONE.0053380
- A comparative study on the clinical efficacy of modified circumcision and two other types of circumcision.Urol J. Sep. 2020; 18: 556-560https://doi.org/10.22037/UJ.V16I7.6193
- Safety and efficacy of the prepex male circumcision device: results from pilot implementation studies in Mozambique, South Africa, and Zambia.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2016; 72: S43-S48https://doi.org/10.1097/QAI.0000000000000742
- Novel devices for adolescent and adult male circumcision.Eur. Urol. Focus. Apr. 2018; 4: 329-332https://doi.org/10.1016/J.EUF.2018.06.015
- Evaluation and management of adult acquired buried penis.Transl Androl Urol. 2018; 7: 618https://doi.org/10.21037/TAU.2018.05.06
- Complications of circumcision.Sci World J. 2011; 11: 2458https://doi.org/10.1100/2011/373829
- Examination of short and long term complications of thermocautery, plastic clamping, and surgical circumcision techniques.Pakistan J Med Sci. Nov 2017; 33: 1418https://doi.org/10.12669/PJMS.336.13640