Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Urodynamic evaluation of the efficacy of vibegron, a new β3-adrenergic receptor agonist, on lower urinary tract function in children and adolescents with overactive bladder.J Pediatr Urol. 2022; (S1477–5131(22)316-323)
- The standardization of terminology of lower urinary tract function in children and adolescents: update report from the standardization committee of the International Children's Continence Society.Neurourol Urodyn. 2016; 35: 471-481
- Stepwise treatment for overactive bladder is prudent.Can Urol Assoc J. 2017; 11: S80
- Definitions, indications and practice of urotherapy in children and adolescents: - a standardization document of the International Children's Continence Society (ICCS).J Pediatr Urol. 2021; 17: 172-181
- Treatment of daytime urinary incontinence: a standardization document from the International Children's Continence Society.Neurourol Urodyn. 2017; 36: 43-50