Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prognostic value of urodynamic testing in myelodysplastic patients.J Urol. 1981; 126: 205-209
- Predictive value of urodynamic evaluation in newborns with myelodysplasia.JAMA. 1984; 252: 650-652
- Neurogenic bladder monitoring using the cystomanometer and cystoelastometer.J Pediatr Urol. 2020; 16: 182-188
- Interrater reliability in interpretation of neuropathic pediatric urodynamic tracings: an expanded multicenter study.J Urol. 2018; 199: 1337-1343
☆This work was presented at the Societies for Pediatric Urology Fall Congress 2021.