Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The role of ultrasound in detecting renal tract abnormalities following a single episode of epididymitis.J Pediatr Surg. 2021; ([in Press])
- Epididymitis in infants and boys: underlying urogenital anomalies and efficacy of imaging modalities.J Urol. 1987; 138: 1100-1103
- Acute epididymitis in boys: evidence of a post-infectious etiology.J Urol. 2004; 171: 391-394
- Emergency scrotal exploration in children: is it time for a change in mindset in the UK?.J Pediatr Urol. 2021; 17 (Epub 2020 Dec 1): 190.e1-190.e7https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2020.11.029
- Retrospective review of diagnosis and treatment in children presenting to the pediatric department with acute scrotum.Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 200: W444-W449https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.12.10036
- Clinical and sonographic features predict testicular torsion in children: a prospective study.Br J Urol. 2013; 112: 1201-1206https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.12229
- An analysis of clinical outcomes using color Doppler testicular ultrasound for testicular torsion.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 604-607
- Does color Doppler sonography improve the clinical assessment of patients with acute scrotum?.Eur J Radiol. 2006; 60: 120-124https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2006.04.016