- Bašković M.
- Bojanac A.K.
- Sinčić N.
- Perić M.H.
- Krsnik D.
- Ježek D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of astaxanthin on testicular torsion-detorsion injury in rats - detailed morphometric evaluation of histological sections.J Pediatr Urol. 2021; 17: 439.e1-439.e12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2021.03.020
- Structure and properties of carotenoids in relation to function.FASEB J. 1995; 9 (PMID: 8529834): 1551-1558
- Astaxanthin as a potential neuroprotective agent for neurological diseases.Mar Drugs. 2015; 13: 5750-5766https://doi.org/10.3390/md13095750
- Relaxin family peptides and their receptors.Physiol Rev. 2013; 93: 405-480https://doi.org/10.1152/physrev.00001.2012
- Cross-talk between autophagy and apoptosis regulates testicular injury/recovery induced by cadmium via PI3K with mTOR-independent pathway.Cell Death Dis. 2020; 11: 46https://doi.org/10.1038/s41419-020-2246-1
- Neonatal testicular torsion: a systematic literature review.Pediatr Surg Int. 2011; 27: 1037-1040https://doi.org/10.1007/s00383-011-2945-x