Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictors of urinary continence following tethered cord release in children with occult spinal dysraphism.J Pediatr Urol. 2014; 10: 627-633
- Filum section for urinary incontinence in children with occult tethered cord syndrome: a randomized, controlled pilot study.J Urol. 2016; 195: 1183-1188
- Treatment of the occult tethered spinal cord for neuropathic bladder: results of sectioning the filum terminale.J Urol. 2006; 176 (discussion 1830): 1826-1829
- Preoperative predictors for improvement after surgical untethering in occult tight filum terminale syndrome.Pediatr Neurosurg. 2009; 45: 256-261
- Bladder and bowel dysfunction in children: an update on the diagnosis and treatment of a common, but underdiagnosed pediatric problem.Can Urol Assoc J. 2017; 11: S64-S72
- International children's continence S: the management of dysfunctional voiding in children: a report from the standardisation committee of the international children's continence society.J Urol. 2010; 183: 1296-1302
- Pediatric sacral nerve stimulator explanation due to complications or cure: a survival analysis.J Pediatr Urol. 2019; 15: 39 e31-39 e36
- PedsQL 4.0: reliability and validity of the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory version 4.0 generic core scales in healthy and patient populations.Med Care. 2001; 39: 800-812
- The association between urinary continence and quality of life in paediatric patients with spina bifida and tethered cord.Paediatr Child Health. 2013; 18: e32-e38
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a 10-year single-center experience with 105 consecutive children.Urology. 2014; 84: 911-917
- Sacral nerve stimulation for pediatric lower urinary tract dysfunction: development of a standardized pathway with objective urodynamic outcomes.J Urol. 2015; 194: 1721-1726
- Pope JCt: prospective evaluation of sacral neuromodulation in children: outcomes and urodynamic predictors of success.J Urol. 2016; 195: 1239-1244
- Sacral nerve stimulation: a promising therapy for fecal and urinary incontinence and constipation in children.J Pediatr Surg. 2015; 50: 1644-1647
- Factors predicting complications after sacral neuromodulation in children.Urology. 2017; 107: 214-217
Actual work performed at Division of Pediatric Urology, Department of Urology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA.