Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 15-Year varicocelectomy outcomes in pediatric age: beware of genitofemoral nerve injury.J Pediatr Urol. 2021 May 13; (S1477-5131(21)00277-1)
- Genitofemoral nerve injury after laparoscopic varicocelectomy in adolescents.J Urol. 2008; 180: 2155-2158
- Nerve injury after laparoscopic varicocelectomy.J Urol. 2004; 172: 691-693
- The most commonly injured nerves at surgery: a comprehensive review.Clin Anat. 2021 Mar; 34: 244-262
- Pelvic nerve injury following gynecologic surgery: a prospective cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009 Nov; 201: 531.e1-531.e7
- Trans-umbilical laparoscopic-assisted appendectomy in the pediatric population: comparing single-incision and 2-trocar techniques.Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2018 Jun; 27: 160-163
- Single-instrument thoracic and abdominal surgery in children: minimizing minimally invasive surgery.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2020 Oct; 30: 1127-1130
- Anatomy, abdomen and Pelvis, genitofemoral nerve.StatPearls Publishing LLC, 2021