Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Barriers in transitioning urologic patients from pediatric to adult care.J Pediatr Urol. 2021; S1477-5131: 30741-30745https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2020.12.020
- 5 years after introduction of a transition protocol: an evaluation of transition care for patients with chronic bladder conditions.J Pediatr Urol. 2018; 14: 150.e1-150.e5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2017.09.023
- Could surgical experience of adult endourologist overcome the learning curve of retrograde intrarenal surgery in children?.Urolithiasis. 2020; 48: 459-464https://doi.org/10.1007/s00240-019-01161-x
- Is a drainage placement still necessary after robotic reconstruction of the upper urinary tract in children? Experience from a tertiary referral center.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech lap. 2019; 39 (2019.0302): 1180-1184https://doi.org/10.1089/lap.2019.0302
- A survey and panel discussion of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on paediatric urological productivity , guideline adherence and provider stress.J Pediatr Urol. 2020; 16: 492.e1-492.e9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2020.06.024
- Paediatric urology practice during COVID-19 pandemic.J Pediatr Urol. 2020; 16: 295-296https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2020.04.023