- Flores P.
- Cadario M.
- Strambach J.
- Sanjuanelo M.
- Saleme J.M.
- Paz E.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of event-free survival in patients with Wilms tumor undergoing preoperative chemotherapy. Analysis of lymph-node yield in a single-center cohort.J Pediatr Urol. 2020. [internet]Available from:; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2020.11.027
- Lymph node invasion and prognosis in nephroblastoma.Cancer. 1980 Apr; 45: 1632-1636
- Lymph node involvement in wilms tumor: results from national wilms tumor studies 4 and 5.J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: 700-706
- How many lymph nodes are enough? Assessing the adequacy of lymph node yield for staging in favorable histology wilms tumor.J Pediatr Surg. 2019 Nov; 54: 2331-2335
- Nodal evaluation in wilms' tumors: analysis of the national cancer data base.Ann Surg. 2010 Mar; 251: 559-565
- Patterns of lymph node sampling and the impact of lymph node density in favorable histology Wilms tumor: an analysis of the national cancer database.2017https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2017.09.025 (Available from:)
- Position paper: rationale for the treatment of wilms tumour in the UMBRELLA SIOP-RTSG 2016 protocol.Nat Rev Urol. 2017; 14: 743-752
- Surgery-related factors and local recurrence of wilms tumor in national wilms tumor study 4.Ann Surg. 1999; 229 (Report No.: 2): 292-297
- Preoperative chemotherapy and local stage III in nephroblastoma.Transl Pediatr. 2014; 3: 4-11
- Is the number of lymph nodes (ln) sampled at wilmstumour (wt) nephrectomy predictive for detection of the regional extention of the disease.in: International society of paediatric oncology, SIOP XXXVI congress meeting oslo, Norway. 16–19 September 2004
- Patient selection and technical aspects for laparoscopic nephrectomy in Wilms tumor.Surg Oncol. 2019 Jun; 29: 14-19