Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patterns of accidental genital trauma in young girls and indications for operative management.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 930
- Pelvic fracture-associated urethral injuries in girls: experience with primary repair.BJU Int. 2004; 94: 134
- Genital trauma in children: classification and management.Urology. 2005; 65: 986
- Patterns of treatment of accidental genital trauma in girls.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2018; 31: 19
- Retrospective review of unintentional female genital trauma at a pediatric referral center.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2008; 24: 831
- Healing patterns in anogenital injuries: a longitudinal study of injuries associated with sexual abuse, accidental injuries, or genital surgery in the preadolescent child.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 829
- Female urethral injuries associated with pelvic fracture: a systematic review of the literature.BJU Int. 2017; 120: 766
- Twenty years of experience with perineal injury in children.Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2016; 42: 599
- Acute genital injury in the prepubertal girl.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1461
- Urethral injuries in girls with pelvic trauma.Eur Urol. 1993; 24: 371