Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term risks of bladder augmentation in pediatric patients.Curr Opin Urol. 2008; 18: 408-412
- Is long-term bladder deterioration inevitable following successful isolated bladder outlet procedures in children with neuropathic bladder dysfunction?.J Urol. 2008; 179 (discussion 1996): 1991-1996
- Artificial urinary sphincter in the treatment of urinary incontinence: preoperative urodynamics do not predict the need for future bladder augmentation.J Urol. 1998; 160 (discussion 1103): 1093-1095
- Surgical management of urinary incontinence in children with neurogenic sphincteric incompetence.J Urol. 2000; 163: 256-263
- All incontinence is not created equal: impact of urinary and fecal incontinence on quality of life in adults with spina bifida.J Urol. 2017; 197: 885-891
- Long-term outcomes of bladder neck reconstruction without augmentation cystoplasty in children.J Urol. 2016; 195: 155-161
- Augmentation vs no augmentation for neurogenic bladder incontinence: augmentation. Con.J Urol. 2013; 189: 1629-1630
- Long-term fate of the bladder after isolated bladder neck procedure.J Pediatr Urol. 2014; 10: 886-891
- Additional surgeries after bladder augmentation in patients with spina bifida in the 21st century.J Urol. 2020; 203: 1207-1213