Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pediatric testicular torsion epidemiology using a national database: incidence, risk of orchiectomy and possible measures toward improving of care.J Urol. 2011; 186: 2009-2013
- Protective effect of famotidine on ischemia-reperfusion injury following testicular torsion in rats.J Pediatr Urol. 2021; 17: 167
- Medical perspective in testicular ischemia-reperfusion injury (Review).Exp and Therapeut Med. 2017; 13: 2115-2122