Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurotoxicity of anesthetic drugs: an update.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2017; 30: 452-457
- A systematic review of methodology applied during preclinical anesthetic neurotoxicity studies: important issues and lessons relevant to the design of future clinical research.Paediatr Anaesth. 2016; 26: 6-36
- Isoflurane anesthesia has long-term consequences on motor and behavioral development in infant rhesus macaques.Anesthesiology. 2017 Jan; 126: 74-84
- James Leonard Corning and the early history of spinal puncture.Neurology. 1987; 37: 672-674
- Experiment regarding the cocainization of the spinal cord.Zentralbl Chir. 1899; 51: 361-369
- Spinal anesthesia for pediatric urological surgery: reducing the theoretic neurotoxic effects of general anesthesia.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13: 396-400
- Spinal anesthesia for surgery longer than 60 min in infants: experience from the first 2 years of a spinal anesthesia program.J Anesth. 2018 Aug; 32: 637-640
- Adverse events and resource utilization after spinal and general anesthesia in infants undergoing pyloromyotomy.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2016; 41: 532-537
- Association between a single general anesthesia exposure before age 36 Months and neurocognitive outcomes in later childhood.Jama. 2016; 315: 2312-2320
- Neurodevelopmental outcome at 2 years of age after general anaesthesia and awake-regional anaesthesia in infancy (GAS): an international multicentre, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2016; 387: 239-250
☆De-identified data available form authors upon request.