Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Facebook. Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results, https://investor.fb.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2016/Facebook-Reports-Second-Quarter-2016-Results/default.aspx [last accessed 09.08.16].
Twitter Inc, https://about.Twitter.com/company [last accessed August 2016].
- The emerging use of Twitter by urological journals.BJU Int. 2015; 115: 486-490
- The social media revolution is changing the conference experience: analytics and trends from eight international meetings.BJU Int. 2015; 115: 839-846
- The dramatic increase in social media in urology.J Urol. 2014; 192: 494-498
- Qualitative Twitter analysis of participants, tweet strategies, and tweet content at a major urologic conference.Can Urol Assoc J. 2016; 10: 39-44
- International urology journal club via Twitter: 12-month experience.Eur Urol. 2014; 66: 112-117
- Use of social media in urology: data from the American Urological Association (AUA).BJU Int. 2014; 113: 993-998
- Early adopters or laggards? Attitudes toward and use of social media among urologists.BJU Int. 2015; 115: 491-497
- The emerging role of social media in urology.Rev Urol. 2014; 16: 110-117
- Health Online.Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project, 2013[last accessed 09.08.16])
- YouTube as a source of information on kidney stone disease.Urology. 2011; 277: 558-562
- Hydrocele on the web: an evaluation of internet-based information.Scand J Urol. 2013; 47: 152-157
- Journal of Citation Reports.2016 (Available at:)[last accessed 09.08.16])
- Follow us on Twitter.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 1747-1748
- Medical journals, impact and social media: an ecological study of the Twittersphere.CMAJ. 2015; 187: 1353-1357
- Can tweets predict citations? Metrics of social impact based on Twitter and correlation with traditional metrics of scientific impact.J Med Internet Res. 2011; 13: e123
- Novel bibliometric scores for evaluating research quality and output: a correlation study with established indexes.Int J Biol Markers. 2016; 8 ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.5301/jbm.5000217
- Introducing the Twitter impact factor: an objective measure of urology's academic impact on Twitter.Eur Urol Focus. 2016;
- Systematic review of internet patient information on colorectal cancer surgery.Dis Colon Rectum. 2014; 57: 64-69https://doi.org/10.1097/DCR.0000000000000011
- Robotic prostatectomy on the web: a cross-sectional qualitative assessment.Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2016; 14: e355-e362
- Internet presentation of departments of pediatric surgery in Germany and their compliance with recommended criteria for promoting services and offering professional information for patients.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2016; 26: 344-348
- The digital footprint of academic urologists: where do we stand?.Urology. 2016; 90: 27-31
- Hospital website rankings in the United States: expanding benchmarks and standards for effective consumer engagement.J Med Internet Res. 2014; 16: e64
- Patterns of internet use by parents of children attending a pediatric surgical service.Pediatr Surg Int. 2013; 29: 729-733
- Engaging responsibly with social media: the BJUI guidelines.BJU Int. 2014; 114: 9-11
- Online medical professionalism: patient and public relationships: policy statement from the American College of Physicians and the Federation of State Medical Boards.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 158: 620-627
- Urology tag ontology project: standardizing social media communication descriptors.Eur Urol. 2016; 69: 183-185