Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic work-up and laparoscopic correction of an ectopic ureter.J Pediatr Urol. 2015; 11: 285-286
- Comparison of laparoscopic and open partial nephrectomy for duplication anomalies in children.J Urol. 2006; 175: 2269-2273
- Renal outcome following heminephrectomy for duplex kidney.J Urol. 2005; 173: 1743-1744
- Laparoscopic ureteral ligation (clipping): a novel, simple procedure for pediatric urinary incontinence due to ectopic ureters associated with non-functioning upper pole renal moieties.J Pediatr Urol. 2014; 10: 1089-1094