Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Genital anomalies in human and animal models reveal the mechanisms and hormones governing testicular descent.Br J Urol. 1997; 79: 99-112
- Sex determination and differentiation.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 367-378
- Laparoscopic management of persistent mullerian duct syndrome.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: E1-E3
- Persistent mullerian duct syndrome in a child: case report and review of literature.Ped Urol Case Rep. 2014; 1: 10-15
- Laparoscopic removal of mullerian structures and orchiopexy for persistent mullerian duct syndrome.Urology. 2003; 62: 1121