Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Urethral duplication – a wide spectrum of anomalies.J Pediatr Urol. 2013; 9: 1064-1071
- Congenital prepubic sinus: a variant of dorsal urethral duplication suggested by immunohistochemical analysis.J Urol. 2001; 166: 1876-1879
- Wein A.J. Kavoussi Novick A.C. Partin A.W. Peters C.A. Bladder anomalies in children. Campbell-walsh urology. 10th ed. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2011: 3385-3386 (2012)
- Complete urethral duplication: description of surgical approach mimicking distal epispadias repair.J Pediatr Urol. 2012; 8: 343-347